Hight & Randall, Personal Jeweler
Your Personal Jeweler
Hight & Randall, Personal Jeweler co-owners Barbara Hight-Randall and Randy Randall are uniquely qualified to bring you the world of diamonds and gemstones. Combining their knowledge and experience, they created “personal jeweler” in 1995.
Shop online now!
What makes Hight & Randall different? Why does that matter to you?
Commitment to Excellence!
Barbara has unmatched experience, both as an instructor for the Gemological Institute of America (GIA) and as a Regional Director for the world’s largest diamond cartel, DeBeers. She is a 23-year holder of the American Gem Society (AGS)’s Certified Gemologist Appraiser ® (CGA) title, and currently the only CGA in Southeastern Minnesota. “We choose to share our knowledge with total transparency so the consumer can have the confidence of value at every level.”
Randy has over 40 years’ experience in the diamond and jewelry business. His way of bringing you “personal jeweler” is combining old world craftsmanship and today’s technology, taking you on a journey to create your special one-of-a-kind custom design. “It’s your story that is told through your jewelry, and that transformation is the magic that we love to share”.
Both their knowledge and experience is beyond selling diamonds and colored gems; it’s knowing the diamond and gemstone world. Their intimate understanding of the complex and ever-changing gemological details will bring you the best value and enhance your purchase experience.
Hight & Randall is, by invitation, a member of the AGS; the jewelry industry’s advocate for business ethics and buyer protection since 1934. Additionally, their comprehensive AGS Accredited Gem Laboratory is second to none in Southeast Minnesota with its cutting-edge technology. This is invaluable in authenticating earth born diamonds versus lab created, as well as colored gemstone identification, separation, and value grading.
Hight & Randall is also a member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB) with an A+ rating since 1998.
OK, but what is “personal jeweler” really?
Their customers explain it best:
“The way you’re treated is fantastic… it’s not really having business with them, you’re actually developing a friendship when you walk in the front door.”
-Lynn and Dale
Barbara and Randy wouldn’t have it any other way!
May we help you with your personal jewelry needs? We look forward to seeing you soon -
- “Spa” Jewelry Cleaning & Check, No Fee - Ever! – recommended at least every 6 months
- One-Of-A-Kind Jewelry Design & Redesign – an expression of who you are
- Engagement Ring & Bridal Jewelry – bring your thoughts and we’ll help you tell your love story
- Expert Jewelry Repair – simple to complex – not one size fits all; we select the finest craftsman
- Jewelry Buying: No Obligation, Immediate Payment - gold, precious metals and diamonds for purchase or trade-in
- Appraisal by Rochester’s only Certified Gemologist Appraiser:
- Insurance – detailed, comprehensive, and color photographs = the most protection
- Estate – research of antique, vintage and contemporary items to assist estate settlement
- Fair Market Value – to assist bankruptcy or dissolution of marriage ( divorce )
- Have we overlooked a jewelry need of yours? Email: Barbara@personaljeweler.com
Jewelry Selection – exclusive karat gold, platinum or sterling silver designs with diamonds, colored gemstones, and cultured pearls:
- Earrings – single gemstone earrings available also
- Pins and brooches
- Engagement rings and wedding rings
- Family jewelry
- Estate and vintage jewelry
- Jewelry Designers: boutique designers in sterling silver and karat gold
- Loose natural diamonds – lab created upon request
- Loose natural precious and semi-precious colored gemstones – lab created upon request
- Earth-born natural rough gemstone specimens
- Wedding bands in contemporary metals - titanium, tungsten, cobalt, black ceramic
- Costume jewelry
- VitaJuwel – The Original GemWater
- Special requests? Email: Barbara@personaljeweler.com
Offering In-store, Curbside, & Delivery Options